Ratings for Dr. Alfredo Fanelli

Dr. Fanelli was wonderful and so was his staff. He took time to explain every step of the procedure and he was very encouraging and compassionate to put me at ease. I was very nervous. Thank you to the entire Satellite Beach staff.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I also have dental insurance, left the office that this Dr. Finelli was in, went to another office and had all my work done. I later had to move to another part of town and he shows up at my new dental office. I love my dentist but this rude, obnoxious man should not have any patients at all. When a patient asks a question, it should not be answered by "you are not listening, I told you that before". That was just one of the rude comments made to me, there were many more. I refused treatment and am going to get a second opinion from a dentist not on my plan. I will pay for it, cancel my insurance and probably not have to pay $15,000 with your "Care Credit". What an idiot this man is.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I am insured need/want teeth cleaned, made appointment, had exam, ex-ray(tech was great), too briefly met nice dentist, Dr Deip? NO CLEANING! Why, I was told I need periodontal deep cleaning & must return. I practice good dental hygiene, pink gums, no pain/bleeding, no halitosis/loose teeth, no problems. I return for 2nd appt., watch perio video, met Dr. Fanelli & had Q&A, I explained(above)& urged regular clean & then I will do whatever is needed for the health of my mouth, this took maybe 5-10 minutes of his day, he became irate, told me I am wrong, SLAMMED his day-planner on the table & left me sitting there. No one else came in & I left the building. Too bad for me, from what I hear Dr. Deip is a good dentist. BTW office manager is not helpful, no return a call when I tried for some resolution. I am a professional caring client service provider myself. Perhaps things have improved, or maybe I am the only one who had something like this happen...

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

This dentist was very rude. He was more than 30 minutes late. His staff was unhelpful and acted as though they did not care. When I asked him what I could do to prevent any further perio problems he said brush and floss and walked out of the room.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007