Ratings for Dr. Mahmoud A. Ismail

Dr. Ismail is one of the kindest Doctors on the planet. I had fibroid tumors that grew during my pregnancy and I knew there could be complications with my delivery. He was respectful of my religious beliefs and showed tenderness at a time when other doctors made me feel that a safe delivery of my baby was not possible. Thank you for delivering our beautiful daughter Gabriella with no complications and for keeping her and I safe during delivery. We were blessed by your professional care and gentle, sincere bedside manner. You deserve all the praise for being one of the top 100 doctors in the USA.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Ismail is a fantastic Perinatologist! He took over my care when I was diagosed with having mono/mono twins. He takes this pregnancy very serious and I was inpatient on continuous monitoring for over a month before delivering my babies. He came in to see me everyday along with his staff. He was very positive and knowledgeable of my rare pregnancy. He delivered my babies and they had no major issues for being born premature. I can't thank him enough for what he has done for me and my family. Amazing doctor and he is even rated one of the the top 100 doctors in the country.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Ismail was my MFM when I was pregnant with my monoamniotic/monochorionic twins and he was excellent. He is extremely knowledgeable, very experienced, and has a wonderful bed-side manner. Mono/mono twins are very rare, but also very high risk so you want a doctor who knows how to treat this type of pregnancy. Dr. Ismail is that doctor. He is also a very kind person, which is so important when you find yourself with a high risk pregnancy. I highly recommend Dr. Ismail.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Mahmoud A. Ismail's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1968)