Ratings for Dr. Sayeed N. Iqbal

WORST annual Gyno appt ever. He is a scam artist. He just wants to pay for his new ultrasound equipment. He is not helpful with answering questions. He actually uses scare tactics even when unnecessary. He gave me wrong information. Had my annual exam and needed a refill on birth control. He does not give results over the phone, even if they are results that just require him to say everythign is fine. he makes you come in and pay for the visit. Only gives you 1 month of BC then makes you come back to get more. He did an ultrasound to see if I was ovulating. Which that information would do no good. He then wanted to do another one when I came back 2 weeks later and admitted doing one would not prove anything he just wanted to see. I refused because it didn't matter and the first one cost about $600 and he didn't warn me insurance wouldn't cover it. Needless to say I went to a REAL Dr. after that. I would never recommend him ever! And his office is one room and creepy.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Very personable, very knowledgeable. He takes into account the whole patient before proceeding with his recommendation for treatment. Very compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Very good service and minimal wait in the waiting room. Good prices compared to the bigger clinics.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Very helpful with explanations. Would see again for any problems.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Very helpful staff. Excellent bedside manners and has a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Excellent physician. Office is small and hard to find. There is a lab and ultrasound on site. I saved a lot of time and hassles compared to my previous M.D. who kept sending me to the hospital for labs, etc.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

This is the best doctor I have seen in Chicago for my pregnancy. He always returns my calls and never rushes through my appointments. My husband really liked his bedside manners. He was very warm and informative during our appointments. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Spends a good ammount of time listening to my questions. He is very well trained and has a lot of experience with high risk deliveries.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Sayeed N. Iqbal's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal