Ratings for Dr. General Hood

After my hysterectomy due to cancer. Dr. Hood didn't find it necessary to inform me that I had a MRSA infection (likely caused by catheter). I was released from my surgery on Friday, and went back to the ER on Monday for an impacted bowel, I was admitted again. He phoned a prescription into my pharmacy and left a message on my machine. I thought that the antibiotic was do to the urinary tract infection (likely caused by catheter). I had the MRSA most likely from the June tenth to the twenty third without being notified. I finally was informed of the fact that I had, or still have MRSA, in my follow up visit. That was on August 21st. I find this unacceptable. I have put my parents, both elderly and infirm in danger due to the fact that I was not informed. This has made me question all of the information about the surgery. Am I really cancer free? I am going to a teaching hospital to have everything reviewed.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

Dr. General Hood's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 2003)

• Cigna Dental