Ratings for Dr. Kelly H. Haller

I literally feel like an idiot every time I go in this place. my questions are never answered and I feel like she doesn't take me seriously. And the staff was beyond rude. Especially when it came to closing time and they basically kicked me out because it was time to go home. I have spent more time in their waiting room than I ever have actually talking to a doctor/nurse. No one ever knows what is going on. I feel like they're not on the same page when it comes to taking care of patients. Also, she has no bed side manner for family of the patient. My husband stopped going to appointments strictly because he doesn't like being treated like he is a nobody, and he can't stand that no matter what I always leave with unanswered questions. With that being said, I do think she knows what she is going.. But I would not recommend her if you like to actually know what is going on in your pregnancy because she will not talk to you.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I've been a patient of hers for 5 years and have had 2 babies delivered by her, with one of those being a c-section. I am very satisfied with my experience with her. Both of my pregnancies were high risk and full of complications. Due to Dr. Haller and her incredible staff, both of my babies' lives were saved. She always took time to answer my many questions, calm my fears and made me laugh when I wanted to cry. I'm not sure why others have had such bad experiences there. Yes, the wait can take awhile in the waiting room, but I've never been to a dr's office in which the wait wasn't long.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Always have to wait forever in the waiting room. Then wait even longer in the room for dr. Haller. Never seems to concerned about any questions or problems i have..

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

She was my doctor when I had my first baby, and I have to say, most of the time I was completely in the dark. I never spent longer than 10 minutes with her during any appointment in my pregnancy, even in the last weeks. She rushed us, didn't answer our questions, and made me feel stupid most of the time when I did push her for information. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

If you are experiencing your first pregnancy, i would highly encourage you to be cautious of your decision on choosing a dr. If you want friendly, able to communicate, and able to make you comftorable, this is not your gal.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

Dr. Kelly H. Haller's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company