Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Noone

I had surgery by Dr Noone about 3 years ago for stress incontinence. It was the best thing I've ever done for myself! My incontinence was so severe that I was worried people would be able to smell my urine. I couldn't cough, laugh, run, workout, or do anything without leaking. I finally decided to have the surgery and it changed my life. I now workout and 5 days a week and am completely dry. Dr Noone was incredible! He even called me personally at home because I was worried that I wasn't healing properly after my surgery. I am a very happy and active (run, bike, ski, kick box, teach self defense classes, and can do 100 jumping jacks with no problems) 45 year old women and mother of 3 beautiful girls!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Office staff is just atrocious. Doctor runs generally 1 1/2 hours behind schedule. Office does not take their phones off answering service at scheduled times.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Michael B. Noone's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company