Ratings for Dr. Gail D. Miller

I absolutely LOOVVEEEEE Dr. Miller!!! She has taken care of me since 2011 and she has given me the best care ever! She makes me not want to deal with a primary because she takes care of everything!! I recommend her to everyone!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I came in for my annual visit. Got urine analysis, blood sample, and Pap smear. Great experience and very quick! Everything was painless and not awkward at all. Dr. Miller is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

My experience at the doctors office is always a great experience . Everyone is so friendly an accolade ting. Love the friendly reminder calls.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Rude staff, Dr. Miller is very disrespectful and stopped caring about what her patients have to say. She talks over you and refuses to listen. Found another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Everybody from the receptionist to the assistants to the doctor was wonderful. Facility was clean and welcoming. Staff very knowledgable and pleasant. Doctor had great sense of humor which made me comfortable throughout my entire visit.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Gail Miller is extremely knowledgable in her field. She explains each step of the examination as she works to find a solution. Dr. Miller is great at listening to your questions and answering any questions you may have. Her staff is always kind as well and work to accommodate you with an emergency appointment. My overall experience with Dr. Miller has been amazing.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Wonderful as always! Very efficient, fun to talk to, got all my questions answered.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

This was my second visit to Dr. Miller's office and I felt just as comfortable as the first time. I always feel welcomed and cared about when I am here. I had little to no waiting time and the nurse was very nice and personable. Dr. Miller and I have conversations as though we are friends, despite the 30 year age difference! I love my time here and am thankful for the services I receive here.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Very pleasant experience giving blood for tests! Knowledgeable and friendly staff

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

For the past 30 years I've been a patient of Dr. Gail Miller. Dr. Miller is extremely thorough in her examines. I put my trust in her. The referrals I've made during this time have all had positive feelings as well. I plan on continuing to see Dr. Miller as long as I can. I love her bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Gail D. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1976)