Ratings for Dr. Gail D. Miller

I've been seeing dr miller for years, she is an excellent physician, with a great bedside manner. Never a long wait, and her staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Every appointment has been a great experience. Great doctor and outstanding staff.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

I was scheduled to come in tomorrow but I thought it was today Dr. Miller and staff were nice enough to squeeze me through today. Very much appreciated!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Very friendly, and a comfortable environment to be in. I don't have any real complaints with this doctors office, Dr. Miller is pretty awesome.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

I had come in a few minutes before my appointment and was taken care of right away by the front desk receptionist and soon after her assisting me I was called back to be seen by Dr. Miller and after a few minutes of undressing what needed to be looked at, Dr. Miller had come in and was able to take care of me right away and diagnose me with whatever what was going on with me and then sent me on my way. Very pleased with my visit and every visit. :)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I have been with Dr. Miller and her staff for 19 years. I have always receive Excellent Service.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

EVERYONE, enter the door and exit the door was AMAZING! Dr. Miller and her team are so awesome. Dr. Miller is very educated and knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I love seeing dr Miller because she a very caring and thorough Doctor. Everyone in her office is very nice

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I a, greeted by staff when I enter. When called to draw blood the staff is very efficient. Dr Miller is great. She makes me comfortable in very uncomfortable situations, such as Pap smears. I know I am in good hands when it comes to my overall well being because I trust Dr.Miller. The check out process is excellent.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Always a great experience with Dr. Miller and the entire staff. Everyone takes the time to answer all questions and Dr. Miller shows great care for her patients as a whole person.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Gail D. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1976)

GHI