Ratings for Dr. Gail D. Miller

It was a wonderful friendly down to earth experience as always. I have been coming here for years and everyone feels like family. Had my annual exam and blood work drawn at the lab which was a painless experience. I was greeted when I first came to the office and even though it was a new face, it still had that family vibe.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Today was my annual health visit with Dr. Miller. She was very professional, went over everything with me and counseled me on losing weight. I got referral for my mammogram due to family history of breast cancer. Dr . Miller and her staff are very professional and courteous as always.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I love Doctor Miller and her staff. She is the best doctor I have ever had, wish she could be my primary Doctor. Staff is always friendly and pleasant. I always recommend my friends to visit her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Every appointment is fantastic. Dr. Miller and all staff take their time and make sure I am always comfortable and treated like family.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

My experience is always GREAT! The staff here is amazingl! The doctor always make you feel so comfortable!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Gail Miller and staff are always very professional . I love the relaxed atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I love Dr. Miller and how she explains every single thing going on in the body.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Great visit every time. I have been a patient for some time now and enjoy he friendly and accommodating staff and how thorough Dr. Miller is.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Miller is always very thorough with her inspections, and I always trust her opinion when it comes to my health. Occasionally, I feel uneasy talking about concerns about my body because she likes to jump right into a solution instead of feeling me out more and asking more questions. At he end of the day, though, she's always done what's been best for my health.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Miller is always professional, compassionate, and detailed with her assessments and diagnoses.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Gail D. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1976)