Ratings for Dr. Gail D. Miller

Always a pleasure coming in, Dr Miller is very thorough at each visit and very quick to respond when she sees something that requires attention.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Staff including Dr are totally unprofessional. Never going back again! Dr. Is so rude!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Greeted professionally and friendly. Dr. Miller always through and makes me feel at ease. Other staff very friendly and professional

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I've been coming here for 7 years. I used to live down the street but now that I live almost an hour away I still make the trip. Family-like atmosphere, helpful staff, and quick honest care from doctor. Dr Miller delivered my first child and if I get pregnant again she will be delivering that one also. Hope this helps!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Have been a patient of Dr. Miller's for 20 years. I adore her and her staff. Short wait times easy to schedule appointments and a very thorough exams and health screening.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

My appointment went very well. I have really bad health anxiety and it shows a lot at my appointments. Dr. Miller and her staff always make me feel comfortable when coming to my appointments.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Miller's for over 15 years. The service provided by her and her staff is the best. She is thorough and professional but always makes me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Been a patient a LONG time, been through all the staff changes through the years. Staff is cold and incompetent. Wrong information in my chart, when brought to Dr. Miller's attention I was dismissed and talked over. I've seen the change in staff affect the attitude and to me it' just about how many patients can be shoved in the schedule to collect the MONEY. Sad to say, after the last year of constant mistakes and rudeness, I will be finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I arrived for my annual exam and was greeted with friendly staff. Dr Miller arrived timely and made me feel very comfortable. She is very knowledgeable and informs me of each organ she is checking. Overall my experience was great and I would recommend dr Miller to anyone in need of an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Today's visit, Aug 14, 2017 was for my annual checkup. As always, the staff from the front desk reception to the check out is always a pleasant experience. Everyone is welcoming and thorough. There is never a wait from initial check in to seeing the Doctor. Dr. Miller always talks you through each step of the exam and let's me discuss any problems or concern. Her care and treatment is always careful and laid out so you understand the process. Coming to this office is always a good experience.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Gail D. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1976)