Ratings for Dr. Gail D. Miller

I arrived for my annual exam and was greeted with friendly staff. Dr Miller arrived timely and made me feel very comfortable. She is very knowledgeable and informs me of each organ she is checking. Overall my experience was great and I would recommend dr Miller to anyone in need of an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Today's visit, Aug 14, 2017 was for my annual checkup. As always, the staff from the front desk reception to the check out is always a pleasant experience. Everyone is welcoming and thorough. There is never a wait from initial check in to seeing the Doctor. Dr. Miller always talks you through each step of the exam and let's me discuss any problems or concern. Her care and treatment is always careful and laid out so you understand the process. Coming to this office is always a good experience.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Wonderful.... Pleasant staff. Sophia and Rita are always helpful with any request/help I need with myself and my mother Karola Martin.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

The office staff is very kind and intimate and make you feel accepted and part of the "family" very quickly! The doctor and staff are very attentive to

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Miller and her staff always provide a pleasant experience. The level of care received here is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

It was a wonderful friendly down to earth experience as always. I have been coming here for years and everyone feels like family. Had my annual exam and blood work drawn at the lab which was a painless experience. I was greeted when I first came to the office and even though it was a new face, it still had that family vibe.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Today was my annual health visit with Dr. Miller. She was very professional, went over everything with me and counseled me on losing weight. I got referral for my mammogram due to family history of breast cancer. Dr . Miller and her staff are very professional and courteous as always.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I love Doctor Miller and her staff. She is the best doctor I have ever had, wish she could be my primary Doctor. Staff is always friendly and pleasant. I always recommend my friends to visit her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Every appointment is fantastic. Dr. Miller and all staff take their time and make sure I am always comfortable and treated like family.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

My experience is always GREAT! The staff here is amazingl! The doctor always make you feel so comfortable!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Gail D. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1976)