Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Soltes

Not a good listener. When you report back side effects of medication, talks over you and says stay the course. Seems to prescribe pre-packaged medications for hormone issues. This should be tailored, not one size fits all. Another doctor I see questioned the rationale behind a prescription and when I researched it, the medicine made no sense for my symptoms.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I had a condition that was not properly diagnosed by Dr. Soltes. She is an endocrinologist and my blood analysis supported Primary Hyperparathyroidism. She had me get a cat scan and it showed negative, yet I still had a tumor. I had to bypass her and find an experienced parathyroid surgeon to do my surgery. Her bed side manner is excellent, but she wanted to put me on Sensipur which would not treat my disease. She should have known better.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

She is an awesome doctor and spends a lot of time with you.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

An awful experience and I'm pretty sure she's a man.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Soltes is compassionate and knowledgeable. She or someone from her office always return phone calls promptly. She cares about the whole person, mind and body.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr Soltes is kind and very knowledgeable about female hormones and the problems they cause.She spent over 1 hour with me trying to put the pieces of my hormonal problem all together.You will love her!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

She is a wonderful doctor who really knows her field. She always give you the time that you need. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

Dr. Barbara A. Soltes's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1984)

Oxford