Ratings for Dr. Kimberly P. Nichols

I relieved medicines from Dr. Kimberly Nichols, and I took it with her instructions. The medicines didn't work and I'm thinking about finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

I went to see Dr. Nichols in last month and she did an excellant job. I asked her questions about the medicines I am on now and she answered the questions. I had some more questions about pregnants and she answered the questions about every thing I wanted to know. Thanks!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I been going to Dr. Kimberly Nichols for 2 years, and I never had to wait a long period of time. The lab technicans are very kind and sweet. Dr. Nichols made some suggestions to me and everything I ever asked her, she always answers my questions. Hopefully one day I will proceed in the next step of life with her. Thanks Dr. Nichols :) :)

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Nichols had always made time for me in emergency situations and answered all my questions while in her office! Never once have I felt rushed or overlooked by her or ehr staff!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Nichols is a great doctor! She has been my OB/gyn for 7 years and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

I've been using Dr. Nichols for 8 years and love her. She delivered my son, 3 years ago.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. Kimberly P. Nichols's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

GHI