Ratings for Dr. Jack W. Lenox

To me this Dr. doesn't deserves any stars . I had a problem , he said he is an expert in this kind of surgery - he failed me and I had to have a second surgery to fix his mistake - he left me with " things behind inside of my body". Than he told to my husband that the surgery was successful even tho in the back of his mind , he knew he screwed up! Educate yourself before doing any surgery with this guys . Get second opinions ! Also his secretaries are always so rude , especially the younger one at the 1st window! If you ask too many questions , she gets annoyed with you! I am not saying to listen to this comment , but my experience there was horrible!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I was a new patient, had a problem, got an appointment 2 weeks in the future. Dr Lenox called me up after office hours the day I made my appointment and saw me the next day. He spent so much time with me educationg me and corse of treatment with my problem. Best Dr ever.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I would recommend Dr.Jack Lenox or Jane Kiley, NP to all females. Dr. Lenox and his staff are caring, respectful, and take the time to explain the recommendations and procedures. I am confident in his ability to access the issue and follow through. Leigh Ann T.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Lenox is an excellent, caring and compassionate doctor. If you are his patient you will know that you are with the best! He takes his time to talk with you and is very well researched in the latest medication news and updates. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Dr. Jack W. Lenox's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1982)