Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth E. Temple

Made me feel really comfortable about going through an uncomfortable experience.Really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr Temple and her staff are amazing! I had her with my first pregnancy and am super upset that because of insurance i can no longer continue with her! They make you feel very comfortable and always make sure that you understand everything that is going on! I recommend her over anyone in the Quad Cities!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Awesome!!! Had a fantastic experience. Doctor actually spent time with me. She answered every question and spoke to all my concerns. It isn't fun to get your womanly yearly, but the staff and doctor made it easier. It actually felt like they cared and understood how uncomfortable it can be to be there. She explained why she does things and the different methods used by her and different doctors offices. Great visit. Even got back to me in a timely manner to let me know test results. I didn't have to call on phone and leave a message then wait 24-48 hours for someone to call back. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Temple is extremely knowledgeable and is always able to explain her rationale behind her clinical decisions. She is not afraid to refer patients to other doctors as needed. She always takes as much time as necessary to answers all my questions and when I was pregnant she never seemed irritated by late night calls about various concerns.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth E. Temple's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal