Ratings for Dr. Angelique S. Rettig

I love Dr.Rettig and her staff. I am high risk pregnancy and they pay great attention to me. She is very reassuring and understanding. I would def recommend her. She pays great attention to her patients needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

She delivered my son. She came in even though she was not on call. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Rettig for 12 years. I'm 28 years old and I've always been offered STD tests if I wanted them. I'm confused by the other review on here, stopping STD tests because you are over 27 makes no sense. She and her staff have always been extremely helpful and knowledgable. I don't think she is accepting new patients, but I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I had Dr. Rettig for a years without problems, until I had a bad experience at her office and sent a complaint letter about her staff not offering (without prompting) STD testing because I was over 28 (they stop asking at 27). Also, the nurse didn't explain that I needed a blood test for certain deseases, like AIDs. Instead of bringing attention to the problem (my intention), I was kicked out of her office. I found this unprofessional and petty. She didn't even bother to contact me about dropping me as a patient, her staff sent a letter. i would NEVER recomend her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr. Angelique S. Rettig's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)