Ratings for Dr. Lucinda A. Hany

simple procedures it felt like she was stabbing my insides. a refill for birth control I had been on for 4 years and she still wouldn't renew it without seeing me. felt as if she was trying to get her money's worth out of a worthless visit and visits came with cold, uncomfortable encounters and me refusing procedures and tests I needed since she was rough.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr. Hany is a very compassionate and empathetic doctor. She has always taken whatever time has been needed and made sure all my questions were answered. I would highly reccomend her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Doctor labeled me as drug-seeking before ever seeing me or reviewing my history to know that I don't even take Tylenol except on rare occasions when needed. At 39 weeks pregnant, I called my doctor's office about a severe sinus headache that Tylenol and steam from a shower wasn't helping. She was on-call and told me she couldn't help me with my problem over the phone that I would have to come into the ER. I did as was instructed. My BP was through the roof for my normal BP from the pain. The pain in my head got taken care of after 3 hours of waiting but am now left with severe pain from an IM injection when a PO med could have done the same thing. As for the prescription I got sent home on, I took 1 pill and after sleeping felt just fine. The rest of the pills are sitting in the bottle. Praying she's not on-call when I go into labor!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

She's very good. She explains the procedures being done and gives you time to ask questions.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Lucinda A. Hany's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)