Ratings for Dr. Pandu Shetty

what a great doctor patient and very friendly and knows his stuff im glad I was referred to him

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

He is an excellent doctor. Took his time to go through everything in detail with me. He made sure I understood what is wrong with me and how to fix the problem. His secretary was very kind, she booked me another appointment right away. And I waited only a few minutes to be seen.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Very knowledgeable, takes time to listen and to educate.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Dr. Shetty has been seeing me for many years regarding my diabetes and related issues. He is a wonderful specialist and always happy to see me. He is considerate, listens intently to my concerns, and is never in a rush to get me out of the office. He always explains in detail why he suggests things for me to do to improve or maintain my health. I highly recommend him. Also, his staff are always helpful (and timely) when I call with questions or need something related to my my conditions. I leave his office feeling confident that I'm being well looked after.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

He was an hour late because he wasnt paying attention to the order and when my apt was at 1130 he took people who's appts were 1145 and 1200. He then did not listen to any of my symptoms or subjective data, he only paid attention to the lab work ignoring my concerns. He gave me a lecture when he found out I smoked and judged hard and did not hide his bias. He did a physical exam and said there was nothing wrong physically even though I have swollen lymph nodes and poor capillary refill in my lower extremities. He did a piss poor lung and cardiac exam. I'm very disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Literally the most inconsiderate human being you’ll ever meet. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr Shetty was excellent. He was the specialist called in when my husband went to emergency. He was very thorough and caring. He continued to see my husband for the first few days while he was in hospital. He answered all of our questions. He is an excellent Doctor and we would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

The Staff are excellent, friendly & professional. Prompt service and short wait time. Upon seeing Dr.Shetty he was punctual kind & concerned regarding my file. He spoke to me regarding my case & quickly had staff order my procedure with a follow up procedure in six months. Dr. Shetty is very knowledgeable and my experiences with he & his staff have been positive and I feel like I am important. Thank you to Dr. shetty Staff.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Shetty for 10 years and I have found him to be attentive and knowledgeable. We pray he does not retire as there is no rheumatologist in Sarnia. He is an internist but I rely on him more than any rheumatologist that has been here.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

he has horrible bedside manor. he called my mother a liar to her face, and told her she should be committed to the insane asylum because he didn't believe she smokes. she's smoked since she was 16. he did absolutely nothing to help her, and all but forced her to leave when she went in for crippling pain.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016