Ratings for Dr. Elaine D. Dupler

I am a transgender (female to male) man. She was very bigoted in her treatment of my concerns, and obviously knows very little about trans people. She also called me "she" after I had specified my gender. I would advise LGBT people to stay away. Also, her wait times are awful.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

You may have to wait a while but Dr. Elaine Dupler is the best of the best and well worth the wait. I’ve been a patient for over 20 years...she’s friendly, easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable in any situation.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

The office wait was long, but well worth the wait. Dr Doopler was very kind and friendly, and I felt comfortable talking to her. She informed me well of different options for the health concern that I came in for, another Dr I went to was pushing surgery.. I would highly recommend Dr. Doopler!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr Dupler was friendly but very aggressive about pushing invasive contraceptive procedures and expensive invasive tests that I didn't need. I am in good health and was just going for a routine pap. She seemed quite eager to classify my normal periods as heavy, despite my insistence that they were actually getting lighter as I got older, thus requiring more tests and needless procedures. I was also kept waiting almost two hours at my last visit.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I've been with this practice for 23 years. However, the last few years, the office has a very poor time management practice, two years in a row, I had to wait for 1 hour for a 10 min (at the most of 15 min) routine annual woman-well check-up!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

She was an excellent and helpful doctor. One of the best!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Not only does she not respect patient's wishes, I could rarely be seen by her. It was typically a NP. She has no respect for patient's time, once leaving me waiting for an hour and a half. She is unhelpful, uncaring, and I would never wish her on anyone I loved.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Elaine D. Dupler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dupler graduated medical school from Indiana University, and completed her residency at Methodist Hospital. Dr. Dupler is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG). She is a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG) and a member of the Indiana State Medical Association. She has been inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha and Phi Beta Kappa, and is the recipient of the “Indianapolis Monthly Top Doctors Award”. Dr. Dupler enjoys spending time with her husband, Dr. James Dupler and their two boys. She loves gardening, cooking, and traveling with her family. She is currently accepting new patients at our Carmel Meridian and Westfield locations.

• English

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)