Ratings for Dr. Elaine D. Dupler

The office wait was long, but well worth the wait. Dr Doopler was very kind and friendly, and I felt comfortable talking to her. She informed me well of different options for the health concern that I came in for, another Dr I went to was pushing surgery.. I would highly recommend Dr. Doopler!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr Dupler was friendly but very aggressive about pushing invasive contraceptive procedures and expensive invasive tests that I didn't need. I am in good health and was just going for a routine pap. She seemed quite eager to classify my normal periods as heavy, despite my insistence that they were actually getting lighter as I got older, thus requiring more tests and needless procedures. I was also kept waiting almost two hours at my last visit.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I've been with this practice for 23 years. However, the last few years, the office has a very poor time management practice, two years in a row, I had to wait for 1 hour for a 10 min (at the most of 15 min) routine annual woman-well check-up!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

She was an excellent and helpful doctor. One of the best!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Not only does she not respect patient's wishes, I could rarely be seen by her. It was typically a NP. She has no respect for patient's time, once leaving me waiting for an hour and a half. She is unhelpful, uncaring, and I would never wish her on anyone I loved.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Elaine D. Dupler's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)