Ratings for Dr. Brian Peoples

Dr. People's has gone out of his way to help me many times. He listens and is compassionate and really takes his time with patients. We love you Dr People's!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Needs to retire... no one cares how nice u r when u r documenting incorrect info and ask me to come back for an issue we can deal with right away.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Even though i have had long wait times I have to say the care I have received is wonderful. Dr. Peoples is very caring an old world doctor

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Our family doctor since 1974. Great bedside manner. Amazing wry sense of humour. Great doctor. Sue is great too.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I'm confused, as my family also had him as our Dr for years (decades) and I can say not only am I surprised he is still practicing, but if i had the money and legal resources I would have taken legal action years ago for the MANY instances of prejudice, unprofessional behavior and blatant malpractice I and others suffered over the years. People's has ZERO empathy or compassion left and needs to retire before he ruins any more lives.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

my family and i have been with doctor people for 41 years and my parents for 45 years sue is one of the kindest and funniest person i know she is a dedicated employee and has been with dr peoples for yrs. dr peoples office is usually busy but he always makes time for my family and myself i don't mind waiting because he has never let me down and shame on the people putting these horrible comments if you don't like the doctor leave!. your awesome sue and dr peoples love you guys

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Doctor is very knowledgeable. When I first met him he was not accepting patient. He eventually did take me. He is a older doctor, very patient and knowledgeable. However, he only deal with one symptom at a time. Office hours are inconvenient. Therefore you would have to take multiple days off from your job. It's best for retired persons. Wait time with appointments are extremely long. (2-3 hours) for a consultation which last 2-5 minutes. Front office staff is loud and aggressive in nature. Lacks empathy and a fake smile which disappears in a second.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Staff is efficient. Attitude is horrible. I find the doctor to be a very friendly and a knowledgeable individual. He spend less than 10 minutes with clients. Treat each symptom separately instead of all. This causes you to be visiting very often. For missed appointment its $165, however, they never email, text or call client with a reminder. Wait time is approximately 2 - 3 hours.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Brian Peoples was my family doctor for many years. I have never ever found a better more caring doctor with a absolutely wonderful bedside manner to make patients feel at ease. The fact the wait time is long is not an issue as taking his time is very important, and the fact he is late is not an issue either because knowing the man he had just come from the hospital making sure his patients there are safe. Giving the medical conditions he has faced with patients and the incredible hours he has spent without meals, breaks, or even sleep, lets see complaining patients walk a week in his shoes....... incredible doctor and a very caring man........I have not found a doctor with the same qualities since moving to another province 16 years ago.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

It was much better when Linda was the receptionist. I do not care for Sue. Marlo is great. Dr. Peoples knows his stuff ... but his wait times are disgusting. Two hours in a waiting room!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014