Ratings for Dr. Lise Lacasse

Worse doctor ever avoid like the plague. Too long to explain.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

What a mean awful person. We brought our daughter to see her and she made us feel like stupid people. I can't even believe she is allowed to deal with people she obviously got all the brains to be a doctor and no social skills. It was a quick in and out and we were so confused and scared to ask any questions we made another appointment at another clinic immediately after leaving. I will certainly not be back to this clinic

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I really think that she only cares about her actual patients after seein her and reading all the comments. I went in the clinic for a bladder infection and we were 3 in the waiting room and we were all gone within 5 mins, she went in one room, came out within a minute, same thing for the other patient, and same thing for me, in and out so ick. And when i went it she didnt even let me tell her what i was there for she just looked at the sheet and started talkig amd when i tried to tell her my symptoms she was just really rude not listening wrote a script and gave it to me and said you have an infection. And left the room? Like seriously, she should really not be doing any clinics if she doesnt want to take time to listen to what i have. I had some questions amd she just left... Will never go to that clinic again...

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

She was late, then looked at my daughter who had a terrible cough said its allergies, I kindly disagreed as she had no symptoms of allergies. She them prescribed a codine pill for her to take at bedtime to help her sleep and stop coughing. Once I got to see our pharmacist I was advised this medication is not to be given to children under 12 ( she is 10), as it could cause death in children and has not been recommended by health Canada in years. She was rude as well!! I would not recommend her to anyone, she was horrible!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

This has to be the worst Family doctor around, she is disrespectful to your needs, insulting.At a young age through a difficult time, she made me feel as if I was a terrible person and did not hide the fact and she flat out insulted me. So young girls, if you get raped and get pregnant by rape, this doctor will tell you its your fault...This still angers me, 14 years later.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

I had rather severe back pain for over a week, Could barely walk... I was 22 at the time and going to college. She gave me pain killers after tellibg me I am crooked and will die young. I later went to see my family physician (luckily because of severity they took me right away) they sent mw for x-rays the same day and I found out I had a issue with my spine's alignment... Took me a month to recover and two years later I am still alive!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Dr. Lacasse is an excellent doctor. I am always pleased to find out that she will be the one on call when I go to the clinic on Mountain Road. I've seen her many times for myself or my daughters and I was very satisfied. She takes the time to listen to what you have to say and sent my daughter for testing when necessary. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr. Lacasse has been my wife's family doctor for more than 15 years and she is very satisfied with the service and care she has received from her over the years. She has had several health problems over the years (some very serious), and Dr.Lacasse was always on top of things, referring her to specialists and sheduling all the required tests. A lot of the people commenting on this site remind me of some people who go yo Emergency and figure that they should be first in line, just because...as for waiting 30 minutes in a doctor's office, it seems to be the norm, welcome to Canada's health care system.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Dr. Lacasse is very straightforward and to the point. She diagnosed a skin problem that I had correctly while a skin specialist missed it. All doctors make mistakes. All we can hope for is that we are not one of them. Remember that not all of our doctors placed first in their class. Dr. Lacasse has been very professional with me and my family. I thank her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Twice in the past while seeing her at the clinic Louis Bourque she misdiagnosed sinus infections and prescribed pain killers (222) instead of antibiotics to both my parents. I have heard nothing but bad things about this doctor, even a complaint to the NB Medical Board about her misdiagnosing 2 other individuals I know (one involved a benign tumor in the head) and she's still practicing...This is why I avoid Clinic Louis Bourque for an after hours emergency medical clinic for my 2 very young children. I will never let her treat my husband, myself, my children or a loved one.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008