Ratings for Dr. Dale Ziter

Dr Dale has been my doctor for over 30 years!!! Hard to believe! He is also my parents and grand parents DR! I love is open and honest approach and genuine concern for his patients! Sue also makes your experience fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Been a patient for over 20 years. Sometimes the wait to get in is a bit long ... But he is a busy man. Considering I try to avoid doctors .... If I have to see one .... I'm glad it's him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Ziter has been my doctor since childhood, he now cares for my family and I. He's always helpful and wiling to talk about what is needed. He can come off as rude when something is common sense. He's always believed us when we said something is wrong but that has taken years of trust. He has great contacts and will refer when needs to. I like that he doesn't just prescribe meds but looks to other things that can be done and will guide you through them. Thank you for your dedication.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Has been my GP my entire life, was my parent's GP and will be my children's GP. Takes the time to explain even though he is incredibly busy. Family friendly office. If he has openings - get in.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Easily the most over-rated doctor in this area. Arrogant and condescending.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dale has been our family doctor for 30 years. He is the most humble doctor I have ever met. All my kids love him. I remember a time I was at the Mall when my kids were young and he saw us. He went out of his way to come see us and say hello.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Ziter has been my doctor my entire life and is now my children's doctor. Unfortunetly, we have had some rare medical issues with both children and he has gone above and beyond. He is not afraid to make a referral to a specialist should you need one and will often research concerns and provide answers at next appointment or phone call if appropriate. I would highly recommend Dr. Ziter! It will be difficult for us to find another doctor as knowledgable and experienced once he retires.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Both Dr. Ziter and his staff are exceptional. He has been our family physician for over 25 years.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Dale Ziter has been my family physician for over 30 years. He is very professional and considerate as well. His staff are the same. I am proud of to call him my family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

One of the very best physicians in the city. Has been our primary care giver since 1987. His staff is always very accommodating whenever possible.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015