Ratings for Dr. Dale Ziter

Has been my GP my entire life, was my parent's GP and will be my children's GP. Takes the time to explain even though he is incredibly busy. Family friendly office. If he has openings - get in.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Easily the most over-rated doctor in this area. Arrogant and condescending.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dale has been our family doctor for 30 years. He is the most humble doctor I have ever met. All my kids love him. I remember a time I was at the Mall when my kids were young and he saw us. He went out of his way to come see us and say hello.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Ziter has been my doctor my entire life and is now my children's doctor. Unfortunetly, we have had some rare medical issues with both children and he has gone above and beyond. He is not afraid to make a referral to a specialist should you need one and will often research concerns and provide answers at next appointment or phone call if appropriate. I would highly recommend Dr. Ziter! It will be difficult for us to find another doctor as knowledgable and experienced once he retires.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Both Dr. Ziter and his staff are exceptional. He has been our family physician for over 25 years.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Dale Ziter has been my family physician for over 30 years. He is very professional and considerate as well. His staff are the same. I am proud of to call him my family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

One of the very best physicians in the city. Has been our primary care giver since 1987. His staff is always very accommodating whenever possible.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

You will not find a better doctor! Period! Very good at what he does!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Dale Ziter has been my family physician for almost 30 years. He has always been there for my family & I. Goes above and beyond in trying to fitting me in when possible, if hes not available- the walk in clinic down stairs is available- where Dale works. His staff is great and friendly. Ill never forget the day my dad died and he came to our house to announce the cause of Death and extend the family his condolences. .. Dale, you're one in a million and more Dr.'s should strive to be like you. He takes his time, always offers insights- and isnt too quick to over medicate.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015