Ratings for Dr. Alfred S. Guirguis

Dr. Guirguis is one of two best doctors I have encountered in my lifetime. He was my mom's doctor and now he is my doctor. He has treated mother and daughter and we simply love him. He is very patience, compassionate, and has a true passion for his specialty. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Love him. Great guy, great doctor! One of my best friends in college too. I knew him way back when. Very well knowledged, worked hard to get where he is and great eye candy too. It doesn't hurt.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Let me start off by saying the Dr. Guirguis is most compassionate physician I have ever met! He takes the time to explain everything to me and he is very knowledgeable. God bless him! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. He is very handsome as well.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Alfred S. Guirguis's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Guirguis is one of two best doctors I have encountered in my lifetime. He was my mom's doctor and now he is my doctor. He has treated mother and daughter ..."

December 23, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Alfred" to "Alfred S."

October 20, 2013