Ratings for Dr. Alfred S. Guirguis

Dr, Guirguis is the most compassionate surgeon I have ever met. Cancer is a very scary word when you are waiting in limbo. I have never had a doctor made me feel so relaxed , ready to take on whatever I was going to be facing. Thankfully all of my tumors were benign but I am not sure I would have been able to get through this process without Dr. Guirguis. Whenever I met with him he spent quality time with me, reviewing my case and answering any and all questions my family had. After my surgery, he came to see how I was doing in the hospital. Most doctors rush out. He actually sat down and talked with me. I couldn't have asked for a better Doctor! Thank you Dr. Guirguis for making this experience doable and for going beyond a doctor's duties for my family and I. Sincerely, Christine Sass and Family.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Excellent doctor and great staff. He is very compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Guirgus is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is a smart,skilled surgeon. More importantly, he is kind, caring and supportive. I feel totally blessed to have him take care of me.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

MISSED CANCER DIAGNOSIS....THEN WOULDN'T CONTINUE TO SEE ME....WILL NOW DIE FROM UTERINE CANCER

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Guirguis is one of two best doctors I have encountered in my lifetime. He was my mom's doctor and now he is my doctor. He has treated mother and daughter and we simply love him. He is very patience, compassionate, and has a true passion for his specialty. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Love him. Great guy, great doctor! One of my best friends in college too. I knew him way back when. Very well knowledged, worked hard to get where he is and great eye candy too. It doesn't hurt.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Let me start off by saying the Dr. Guirguis is most compassionate physician I have ever met! He takes the time to explain everything to me and he is very knowledgeable. God bless him! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. He is very handsome as well.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Alfred S. Guirguis's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2000)