Ratings for Dr. Nanette Ferguson-Losier

Dr. Ferguson-Losier is more than a doctor she is more like the ultimate caring friend. She takes personal time with you and thoroughly explains everything in full detail. She doesn't prescribe a lot of medication but will pursue other avenues first. She is a great spiritual woman and a great listener. I love having her for a doctor and enjoy every visit I have with her. She is the most knowledgeable person I have ever met not just a great doctor. Dr. Ferguson-Losier is a well-rounded, beautiful woman. Thank you for being so special!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Ferguson-Losier and was impressed by the knowledge that she shared with me, her caring attitude, and explained everything to me in a straight forward manner. She is quite the Doctor and deserves much credit for her bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Ferguson-Losier is the best doctor I have ever had. She is funny, caring and has the best bedside manner. She is thorough and explains everything. I would follow her anywhere.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

She is excellent. Very smart and helpful. She ran the right tests to find out what was wrong with me and I am thankful for her help

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Ferguson-Losier is the BEST doctor I have ever been to. I am 47 and have seen many doctors over the years. She is the only one who finally got my sleep problem under control after many yrs. of suffering. She explains everything in detail and takes her time with each and every of her patience.....I'd give her 100%. She is awesome!!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

i think she is the best dr.i ever had and i hope she is here for a good long time she is so helpful and always has a smail for you keep up yhe good work!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Very Through. Explains in simple language what she is going to do. Provides detailed information about tests and diagnosis in a clear and concise way. Very pleasant, polite and respectful during her interactions with me. Makes you feel very comfortable. Knowledge about subject matter. It's reassuring to have such a competent, knowledgable and caring person as physican. She is an excellent physician an a great role model.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Nan Ferguson Losier is by far the Best, she is so caring and thorough, she explains everything so the patient can easily understand their medical situation. I would want her for my own physician, but she is just helping out at King Med. Clinic. I am so glad that she is teaching Med Students at Dalhousie. She will be turning out some great doctors if they listen to all she teaches.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

The most caring awesome doctor I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. Ferguson-Losier is just helping out at King Medical clinic but she is who I have been seeing for awhile now and she is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is awesome and she cares so much.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007