Ratings for Dr. Roman Gut

Dr Gut is an amazing physician and he's been our family doctor for over 20 years! He will be greatly missed once he retires!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Gut is the best! He's been taking care of my family for 30 years. And Linda is a gem too!

Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr Gut is one of a kind. He's been my family Dr since I was a kid. He's always done right by me and is always up to date with his field.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Gut is a GEM! He has taken care of 4 generations of my family. He's kind, thoughtful, and caring; everything a family physician should be. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor. (and Linda is great too!)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Many have already commented on how amazing Doctor Gut is, because he is just that, amazing. If he sees an issue that requires another opinion, you are immediately referred to a specialist, and all the specialists I have been to have such great respect for him. As is the case for most outstanding doctors, you may have to wait, but when your turn comes, he takes all the time needed for you. As a bonus, Linda, his receptionist, is a perfect complement to him because of her helpfulness, professionalism, and extensive medical knowledge. Dr. Gut and his staff are so dedicated, we are going to be at a loss when he decides to retire. He is one of the finest doctors I have ever known.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I am so lucky to know him and to have benefited from his 'wellness' services for over 35 years. He equally looked after my mother and my siblings (and in turn their respective families). I am grateful to him and Linda, his devoted assistance.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Amazing doctor had him my whole life ! And his staff is so helpful and inviting .

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Have been going to see Dr. Gut for close to 25 years. Not sure what I would do without him. He gives you quality time and will take whatever time is needed to treat you properly. I try to make my appointments early in the morning so waiting time is a non-issue. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain to you whatever you ask. If you've made the effort to come and see him, he will make the effort to take care of you in a very professional manner. His staff is also very knowledgeable and polite. We need more Doctors who put your health above all. A+++ no less. I dread the day when he will finally retire, as to find a doctor like him will be no easy task. Many thanks, Dr. Gut, for treating me and my wife over all these years.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

He has been my Dr. for 38 years and has always been there for myself and my family. He stopped by my hospital one time when I had pneumonia, listens and helps me whenever I need it. I don't know what I will do when he decides to retire.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Could not determine the illness. Did not make referrals just continued to prescribe medication. Not very up to date on common illnesses.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010