Ratings for Dr. Roman Gut

I don't agree that he is as knowledgeable and compassionate as everyone says. Misdiagnosed me in 2000. I had all the symptoms of what we now know is Lyme Disease but he never diagnosed it, and after several appointments as I was falling more and more ill, he dismissed me as a patient. I am very sick now 2018 and my disease is irreversible.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Doctor takes the time to explain treatments, results of test. Takes the time to have you relax and reduce anxiety of visit. Good man.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Been my doctor for over 30 years. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

he has been my doctor for over 20 years. sad to see him retire

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

been my DR for over 40 years .. called for regular prescription renewal and was told that he retired my file because i havnt been there in over 1 yr .. so because i was healthy my file gets retired ... this is bs ... its impossible to find a family physician in mtl . so disapointed .

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Gut is an amazing physician and he's been our family doctor for over 20 years! He will be greatly missed once he retires!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Gut is the best! He's been taking care of my family for 30 years. And Linda is a gem too!

Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr Gut is one of a kind. He's been my family Dr since I was a kid. He's always done right by me and is always up to date with his field.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Gut is a GEM! He has taken care of 4 generations of my family. He's kind, thoughtful, and caring; everything a family physician should be. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor. (and Linda is great too!)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Many have already commented on how amazing Doctor Gut is, because he is just that, amazing. If he sees an issue that requires another opinion, you are immediately referred to a specialist, and all the specialists I have been to have such great respect for him. As is the case for most outstanding doctors, you may have to wait, but when your turn comes, he takes all the time needed for you. As a bonus, Linda, his receptionist, is a perfect complement to him because of her helpfulness, professionalism, and extensive medical knowledge. Dr. Gut and his staff are so dedicated, we are going to be at a loss when he decides to retire. He is one of the finest doctors I have ever known.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016