Ratings for Dr. Roman Gut

This man is a great doctor, has been my doctor for 20 years and I'm very sad to have to source another in these times.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Excellent service. He is extremely knowledgeable, but also admits when he does not know the solution - and then he reaches out to other physicians to determine best course of action. As with any doctor's office, the punctuality is driven by the issues the patient have, so sometimes there are delays, but Dr Gut always takes the time to explain what is going on. A great physician.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

I don't agree that he is as knowledgeable and compassionate as everyone says. Misdiagnosed me in 2000. I had all the symptoms of what we now know is Lyme Disease but he never diagnosed it, and after several appointments as I was falling more and more ill, he dismissed me as a patient. I am very sick now 2018 and my disease is irreversible.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Doctor takes the time to explain treatments, results of test. Takes the time to have you relax and reduce anxiety of visit. Good man.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Been my doctor for over 30 years. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

he has been my doctor for over 20 years. sad to see him retire

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

been my DR for over 40 years .. called for regular prescription renewal and was told that he retired my file because i havnt been there in over 1 yr .. so because i was healthy my file gets retired ... this is bs ... its impossible to find a family physician in mtl . so disapointed .

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Gut is an amazing physician and he's been our family doctor for over 20 years! He will be greatly missed once he retires!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Gut is the best! He's been taking care of my family for 30 years. And Linda is a gem too!

Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr Gut is one of a kind. He's been my family Dr since I was a kid. He's always done right by me and is always up to date with his field.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016