Ratings for Dr. Crystal A. Strickland

So compassionate and knowledgeable. I feel very comfortable with her. She did my surgery and made sure I was ok.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

The best OB/GYN I've gone to out of many! She is straightforward & doesn't make you wait on pins & needles when coming in to discuss test results. She has a wonderfully calm, yet upbeat personality. If I move out to another state again in the future, I'd be hard-pressed to find a replacement for her! I've never had an overly long wait & her staff has always been polite & are typically on top of things.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Great, great doctor. Her staff is very poor, however (wouldn't give her messages inre: my medications, didn't give me important information, etc.).

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Very very pleased. Dr. Strickland was extremely nice. Very easy to talk to. & did not have to wait long at all. As long as I live here she will be my gyno.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Strickland is a great doctor. I had a very difficult and challenging pregnancy. She saved my life during a complicated C-section. She sits down and listens to what you have to say. I went to OB/GYN associates after I had problems with my last ob/gyn doctor. I am so glad I switched doctors!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Strickland is the best doctor around! She is kind, caring, takes her time and listens to what I say. She makes me feel 100% comfortable with anything that I need to talk with her about. I cannot express enough how great of a doctor and a person she is!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Crystal A. Strickland's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Secure Horizons