Ratings for Dr. Mary MEYER JONES

Loved having the pumpkin martini she made me during a class she held at her house!! 🍸

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Jones is such a blessing to the medical community. shes so helpful. the wait time in the office is pretty lengthy but once you get to talk to the doctors, you realize you wait so long because they take so much time with their patients. you'll never feel rushed and they seem to answer all of your questions with out you having to ask any!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

very pleased with initial visit but it was all downhill from there...heavily pushed an out-of-date treatment for endometriosis (medically induced menopause); staff and doctor seemed very annoyed when calling to ask a question and took days to respond at times; repeatedly refused pain medication for severe pain; brought up fertility medication after only two cycles of attempting to conceive...would not recommend to others

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. Jones delivered my son in 2006 and was amazing in the office and in the delivery room. She is my OB this time around and has been a huge help with a "high risk" issues on this pregnancy. I couldn't imagine a better OB than Dr. Jones. My only complaint if I had to give one, would be the wait time. However, I know that I receive the same wonderful care that she is giving and would wait for hours to see her. Her staff is so helpful, understanding, and so reassuring. If you go to her, you won't be sorry!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

So, I was pregnant with my child by my second marriage, and the first time we went to see Dr.Jones, she asked in a very snotty manner, why I had a different father this time. There had been other occasions as well, where she showed a very condescending attitude. She is however, very cautious and hands on and does know her work. Just a very bad bedside, and all manners all around!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Jones for several years. She's a wonderful, compassionate person. When you talk to her, you get the feeling that she truly cares for your well-being. She's very down to earth and personable. I have referred several people to her over the years and they all love her.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Super friendly! I had originally wanted a midwife because they tend to be more personal and friendly but Dr.Jones works in a practice where you see her colleuges as well as her. I found her to be even more personal and friendly than the on staff midwife. She made sure every concern was dealt with and deeply respected my wishes for my birth.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2005

Dr. Mary MEYER JONES's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Valparaiso, IN