Ratings for Dr. Michelle L. Jones

I had Botox done by her. I've had Botox several times before elsewhere on the same areas, with half the units, and excellent results (I'm still fairly young.) I am disappointed to report that it appears I did not receive anywhere near the units of actual Botox I paid for. I've read that some places dilute the Botox more than they are supposed to "stretch" the product- so I don't know if that's what happened here, but after her injecting what was supposed to be 40 units of Botox, I saw basically no results. She was in a rush, but very nice and personable. I ended up going elsewhere three weeks later and got 20 units of Botox and had the remarkable results I was used to. Not sure what- but something definitely went wrong here.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

After being told I would not be seen until I was in my second trimester, The staff told my husband he could not be in the room with me on my initial appointment with my first pregnancy. Dr. Jones told me I was not pregnant at that appointment and sent me to the hospital for an ultrasound and scheduled a DNC (which I did not know what it was and was so confused at this time). When I discovered what a DNC was and that I was in fact pregnant and further along than we had thought, I quickly began searching for a new OB/Gyn.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Michelle L. Jones's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)