Ratings for Dr. Allen L. Walker

Dr. Walker has delivered 2 of my 3 children,and has also preformed a d&c that I unfourtantly had to have. He is hands down the best OB/GYN in Indiana. I would recommend him to anyone.He is caring, easy to talk to, and always shows how much he cares for you and your little bun in the oven!I always had scheduled c-sections, but always went in to labor much earlier. He always made it a point to be the one to take care of me and that was so refreshing.He's also great with helping you find the right birth control after a birth that works for your lifestyle. Many of my friends go to him and have wonderful experiences!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

I am so pleased with Dr.Walker as my OBGYN. He is friendly, his staff is great, the wait is always very short, I think he prides himself on that. After my regular exams he always comes back in and answers any and all of my questions, no matter how small or insignificant it is. He is very knowledgable. He takes time to make sure his patients are happy and asks about our family. I always recommend him to friends that are unhappy with their OBGYN.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Allen L. Walker's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company