Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Wiley

Great doctor! I had him for 22 years! Would never change!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

My experience with Dr Wiley was amaizing after 5 years of trying to be pregnant I took a treatment with him and The miracle finally happened he deliver a beautiful baby girl Thanks Dr Wiley for everything.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr Wiley is okay doc, but received better service when he was in private practice with another since retired physician. Now that he is in the cogs of the absolutely terrible St Francis Health Care machine, the quality of care has diminished. Been very disappointed. His staff doesn't return calls timely, gets return phone #s wrong, accuses you of things you don't do, and aren't good listeners or very compassionate to expected moms with chronic health conditions. It is like this through all of St Francis (not saying SV Health Care is any better-they aren't.) Just bear in mind you are dealing with a corporation, not human beings, as is common these days. I don't intend to seek help through traditional medicine in future for myself, but not comfortable with this for my current child or the one I am expecting. The problem is, no matter how good a doctor may be, he is only as good as his staff. And the people he/she works for.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

We were excited to have Dr. Wiley as our OB because we'd heard such great things about him from family and friends. I had three or four appointments in his office during my first trimester and never once met, saw, or spoke with him personally.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

my name is Jacqulyne Manker. DR Wiley took great care of me and all 3 of my healthey boys in 2005/ 2007/ and 2010 i am thank for him and them every single day of my life and for that i owe you EVERYTHING<3 <3 <3 we all love you very much thanks again Jacqulyne Manke, Lance, Dale the 3RD, and Tony :)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

I thought Dr Wiley was an amazing Dr. I was new to the area and wanted an OB to deliver my child as I had always had Family Practice deliver my first two children. I had asked around and Dr Wiley's name was given to me more than any other. I ended up suffering two miscarriages and I thought he was very caring and did everything he could to figure out why. His staff was very nice and said if anyone can help you have a healthy pregnancy it will be him. With that said I did get pregnant again and he delivered my healthy baby girl. He was very caring and a wonderful doctor. The only thing I didn't care for was you always waited a long time to be seen. I learned real quick to schedule way in advance and to schedule to be the 1st patient in the morning or afternoon. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

dr wiley is a great dr. very polite and gentle. he listens to your concerns. and in an emergency gets you in right away.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Dr. Wiley was my doctor in 2005, when I had a high risk pregnancy. He was very understanding, caring, and very encouraging. There were times when I was really scared, but he always had a way of easing my mind. I honestly believe he did everything in his power to make sure that my baby and I were OK.I always recommend him to expectant Mothers who need a doctor. When I voiced concerns, he LISTENED. I think he's great.Even though I had some difficult times, he helped my pregnancy to be a great experience. Laketha (Brown) Wheat

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Fertility Treatment - Was good at the beginning but then just wanted to wait another 6 months after I had already waited 6 months prior to going to him. Then he just wanted to push drugs they didn't work after 5 months and he wanted to refer me to an RE like there was nothing he could due for me. After waiting for 2 hrs each time being the last to walk out into a dark waiting area. Wasn't pleased.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

I found Dr. Wiley to be the perfect balance of kindness, knowledge, skill, and precision. I absolutely had the best surgical outcome possible, and I owe it to Dr. Wiley's exact and accurate surgical technique and expertise in the OB/GYN field. Dr. Wiley is a pleasant, and wonderful person with a great sense of humor. He listens to his patients, and truly cares about people. I would highly recommend Dr. Wiley as both a competent and caring physician, as well as a thorough, skilled, and excellent surgeon. -Catherine S; Chapman, KS-

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Thomas M. Wiley's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)