Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Kirkwood

I love Dr. Kirkwood. He became my gyn when another former Dr within the practice failed to take care of me following surgical complications. He's very knowledgeable and answers questions quite well. He truly cares for his patients. How many patients get hugs from their Dr.? Every day he came into my hospital room, gave me a hug, checked my surgical dressings, sit and talk a couple of minutes and give a goodbye hug before leaving. He's 1 in a million!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr Kirkwood was very condescending and unsympathetic when I went to see him with menopause symptoms. He said that I should seek psych treatment when I told him I couldn't sleep and had felt emotional swings. He was cold and abrupt and I felt that he didn't give me a chance to talk about my symptoms and possible treatment/ He may just be good at delivering babies-I would not go to this doctor for anything else ever.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

He gives you all the time you need, listens and is very concerned about what you have to say. He has your full attention and cares about your concerns, well being and your babys.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

i was charged 580.00 for labor and delivery of my baby and they let me pay a little each month =]

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Michael R. Kirkwood's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Edgewood, KY