Ratings for Dr. Wade Schwendimann

This doctor is horrible. After I delivered my child, he put me through more pain kneading my stomach and inserting his arm in me 2 attempt 2 manually extract the placenta then I had through labor and delivery of my child, delivering naturally, using only a small amount of Stadal. He then demanded 2 give me pain meds & insisted on sending me for a DNC, since 1 sml piece was still inside. I told him I was very sensitive 2 pain medication and didn't it. He said, "U will when they start scraping your uterus." I was given Demoral. Then the attending MD entered & removed the tissue, causing me no pain. The Demoral kicked in, my BP bottomed out and I almost died. Post natal, I was tingling & numb in my extremities, had high BP, very little strength and no energy. Discharge day, all nurses said I should not leave since my BP was so high. We waited from 3-9pm for a Doc to examine me. After 11, Wade demanded I leave, despite my condition. I was MISTREATED by this Doc in 07/04.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr. Wade Schwendimann's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 2002)