Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Pereira

could someone let me know where Dr,Pereiras office is in vancouver, have the surrey one alreays

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

My last GP was a nightmare, I would have to wait 1+ more hours after my booked appointment to see him. When I moved to Surrey I looked up Dr. P. He is punctual, reliable and him and his staff remind you of yearly tests. He went out of his way to call my pharmacy to remind me to get an ECG done after prescribing me some medication. He's ran out into the parking lot to remind me of things and I feel he is genuine and cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I met Dr. Pereira in July 2009. I became a patient in 2011. He knew I would not be a bystander in my own health care, but an active participant. I find he is very understated, he is a Dr. that meets you where you are at. He is observant, quick to recommend to a specialist if required. As I age, my health is changing. He has taken the time to listen. When he knew I needed to talk more; we came up with making my appointment the last so he could allow me the time I may have needed. I agree the phone is sometimes an issue to get through...can be a little challenging. If I am going to be even 5 mins late for an appointment, I will call to let them know I will be a bit late. Respect is a two way street!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pereira's for approx. 15 years (he used to practice in Ladner), and I followed him to Surrey despite the distance, to maintain continuity of care. He has gone above and beyond to help me with my complicated history; sent me to the appropriate specialists as required, patiently listens and treats me with the utmost respect, kindness and compassion. I've never felt "rushed"; nor have I been left waiting very long in the waiting area. Dr. Pereira listens intently and takes an interest in my personal life; asking how things (I've confided to him) are going, etc. I'm especially impressed by his copious history and progress note taking, as these are essential to ongoing patient care. He's never complained if I needed forms completed and has them submitted in a timely fashion. He always greets me with a smile and reminds me to "take care" when I leave. As for his staff; all have assisted me far beyond their job descriptions and are stellar! Thank you, Dr. P.!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr. Pereira is a very good and very helpful doctor.i been seeing this doctor from almost 8 years and i have no complain about this doctor.keep it up doctor good luck

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I have been seeing dr.pereirafor about3 years he put me onoxycotin and perkset and cutme of cold turkey i am suing this doctor

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

dr.robert b pereira,is a good doctor but!,you must agree the goverment is not helping matters much eather,so saying that he is a good dr,i have been seeing dr pereira for five yrs now,in that five yrs he has done what is asked of him,he is not a specialist,so he can send you to see some one that deals with that problem.i needed to see a specialist,but i had to wait three monthes later.but it was worth the wait.you must know drs and nurses are maxed out we getting older must deal with this all the time give the dr some room if they go to far then,things will put right.thanks

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

At my last appointment, Dr. Pereira suggested if I don't visit more often I should find another Doctor. So, I'm going to find another Doctor. Being so busy, I thought he'd appreciate a patient that didn't require his services too much (guess I was wrong.)

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Pereira have been my family Doctor for four years, he has been very helpful and knowledgeable and always try to find what's the source of your illness or concern. Unfortunately his staff is the worst I have ever deal with, the phone is alwaysss busy, when they finally answer (after dialing 20 or 30 times), they always put you on hold for at least 10 min. One day I start complaining about it and they just hang up on me, so next time I have to be kind and submissive in order to get an appointment.They also set the answer machine even half an hour before they close. I took the decision to change to another Doctor I'm tiring of dealing with these staff. Shame because Dr Pereira is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

dr perieira is not responsible to/for his patients. he seems to think of us as research subjects. (lab rats?)

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011