Ratings for Dr. Shelley Rechner

Don’t recommend Dr, Reckner, she made me wait forever and googled everything . Might as well stay home and google things myself.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Rechner is exceptional —very caring, knowledgeable, kind, personable and professional. Goes out of her way to provide you with the best possible care. She’s outstanding,

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Dr Rechner is an interesting specimen; she has forgotten that her patients come first; not the money that is made at the patients expense. One would value the patient's visit is because she/he cares that they value her care rather than they end up in Emergency or Urgent Care. And because of that visit to those areas; she decides to put them on a don't call me list. Perhaps the office management should reconsider the idea call first thing in the morning to make an appointment for that day. Don't try to arrange an appointment for any other day than the day you call. It won' t happen. The staff I find courteous; not as previous when you shade to deal with an unprofessional rude staff.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Kind, knowledgeable, empathetic...Dr. Rechner is just the best.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I love Dr. Rechner. She has been my doctor for many years and is now doctor to my Daughter and Son. She is amazing with each and every one of us and cares deeply for her patients. Phenomenal doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I'm an otherwise healthy 62 yr old male. Went to emergency ward with severe abdominal pain. After 2 hr wait and in tears my own diagnosis of kidney stones was accepted and given Morphine. Pain subsides and sent to ultra sound . One more round of morphine and apparent results read to me by intern. NO STONES everything looks normal. Go home take an aspirin and here is a anti inflammatory prescription. Felt surprised and somewhat reprimanded. He would send a copy to my GP Dr. Rechner. My wife was with me and got a copy of the report. Pain was much less because stone had moved and the morphine. Back home 3 hrs later and Dr. Rechner is on the phone, she has a very friendly and direct manner. Wow she says you have a huge 1.5 cm stone in you, what are you doing at home? Aren't you in pain? I have the ultra sound here and I'm surprised you're walking. We must have a different report than you I said. And we did. Our copy was of a 3yr old scan done post op for another stone I'd had at that time and it read all clear. The bold date on top of the scan , the emergency room intern, the scan operator were all wrong. The right scan had been emailed to Rechner. She arranged a return to emergency and got in direct contact with on call Urologist and they had me admitted and on morphine for 48 hrs and stone was blasted and removed. I feel awesome now! Had it not been for Dr. Rechner's keen eye I would have endured a lot more suffering before cured!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Been going to see Dr Rechner for over 2 years now. Very funny. Always trying to give you the best care. However staff is rude, unprofessional! Seen a lot of changes in the past year with staff. Heard that management is the reason why so many left. Don't blame them. New staff are rude and not very helpful when I need anything or call to make an appt for my kids.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

New receptionist Shannon is excellent in her role. Dr Rechner is always punctual, thorough in her review of your symptoms; listens to patients concerns & insights. A collaborative doctor who goes the extra mile to discover root cause issues to fix the problems, not just treating the symptoms. Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Very funny Doctor who really works with you, to make you feel better. Though not so funny in recent changes in staff. Not very friendly and disrespectful. Seen a lot of staff changes in the past year. Maybe they need to look at that, as to why this is...Or maybe change of management, is the answer.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

She is extremely caring follows through , knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016