Ratings for Dr. Edan D. Moran

Love Dr. Moran and his nurse! I have had 3 full term pregnancies with issues and he was amazing! Very caring and very knowledgeable. Couldn't imagine using anybody else!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

One of the most caring and considerate people I have ever met. I have had 2 babies under his care with complications and we are all very happy and healthy. I have seen him for almost 16 years and will not consider seeing anyone else. He even did a house call for my friend. Who does that anymore? He is WONDERFUL!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I love him, he makes the whole situation very comfortable... A little in a rush and not to explainatory but overall a good doctor

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr. Moran has a very quick and efficient personality. He also has Tourette's syndrome. I find him to be extremely caring, very approachable, and empathetic. I have used him for years and during my recent surgery, he called me on the phone to tell me he was running late, but he WAS COMING... He did come to see me as did one of his colleagues. I couldn't imagine having another doctor. Perhaps the other ratings of his manner are unaware of his diability.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

This so called doctor could care less for his patients. What kind of doctor calls a patient on the phone while they are in the hospital instead of going to see them? He talked down to me like I was trash because I had medicaid. No way will I ever see him or recommend him to anyone. He wanted me to have a c-section from the minute I arrived to the maternity floor. An hour later I had my healthy baby from below.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Very friendly puts me at ease goes over med record with me Will suggest diff. tx. options , In a bit of a hurry ,but otherwise I think he is a good doctor. I like him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

One of the sloppiest, uncaring doctors I have ever encountered. I don't think he heard I word I said. I had my first and last visit with him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

I nearly lost my life and my childs life with him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Having what I think is a serious issue - basically laughed at me and told me to live with it.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Edan D. Moran's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Alexandria, LA