Ratings for Dr. Timothy Benstead

Dr. Benstead is quite awesome. He’s pleasant and friendly. He’s very well versed on CMT disease, and im sure many other conditions that are not well known. He’s the best. <3!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I had a quick stay at QE 2, I had many questions and as many nervous and unaware of what was happening. He was fantastic took the time to explain to the team he was with and myself and my family. Answered every question I had. He was a true blessing

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr Benstead is a thorough doctor. He takes his time to review all results and helped me to feel better due to some issues I had been facing. Very dedicated, respectful and calm when discussing results.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I went through dozens of unknowledgeable specialists until I found Dr. Benstead. He quickly diagnosed me and put me on a good medication that controlled my pain. He was also the first doctor who actually took the time to do tests like an EEG on me himself instead of just having a technician do it. Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Did not like his manner. Found him to be non caring. Don't know about his skills cause he didn't do much really.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I went to Dr. Benstead for 17 years...........did not diognose me.......a Virus.........came back to Ontario & the first visit to my new Neurologist was I had Guillain's Barre. I was happy to have my Virus named.I could have been treated earlier ........also he did not help in my Disability claim, my Family Dr. did........I was holding onto walls......he said I could work...What was that..........disappointed I was........

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I saw this doctor yesterday and found him very nice and knowledgeable, he is willing to work with me and find out what is the matter with me, He is sending me for a MRI and I know that will be sometime before I have one, but he said if I need more urgent care to let him know. I already referred him to a friend.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Benstead is an excellent doctor and I am so grateful that he is looking after me. I have ALS and he has adopted me and will continue to look after and support me for many years.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I had been going to him for years without resolution to my condition - in fact, this doctor did NO follow-up - I had had tests in December and Dr B. didn't even have the common courtesy to inform me of the results. This doctor has disappointed me so many times, it's ridiculous. Add to that his terrible people skills.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

When seeing a Doctor all one really hopes for is a person who will listen and take you serious, Dr. Benstead did this for me and I feel am on my way to finding answers. I would recommend him, he is kind, compassionate and caring Doctor, my family and I feel blessed to have him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011