Ratings for Dr. Janos I. Voros

Dr. Voros and his staff are great! They're very helpful and knowledgeable and take the time to address their patients concerns. The answering service he uses on the other hand is horrible. Both myself and my husband called about a concern, and the lady on the phone was rude to me, and when my husband called back (again after hours) he was called a big bully and was hung up on. Dr. Voros is great but don't call the after hours line unless you're ready for a bad experience.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

He's a great doctor overall I have been a patient of his for about 3yrs he's very knowledgeable, good, and well experienced at what he does and I wouldn't switch doctors for the world because of his hard work and dedication I'm able to get pregnant after having cervical:)

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

He is an awesome Dr. I wish i would have found him sooner. I used to get a lot of bad yeast infections, (staying up all night could not sleep because of the itching) he prescribed some kind of lotion, If was like a miracle drug. As long as he and i are alive, he will always be my doctor, staff extremely nice.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

best doctor.very knowledgeable and concern about patience. would not go to anyone else

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

STAFF VERY FRIENDLY,KNOWLEGABLE,COURTEOUS DR. VOROS TOOK EXCELLENT CARE OF ME I HAD DUB/FIBROIDS UNABLE TO GET PREGNANT HE FIXED MY MEDICAL PROBLEM AND I DELIVERED THIS YEAR

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Janos I. Voros's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1965)

• Blue Advantage