Ratings for Dr. Rafael B. Armstrong

This is the worst ob/gyn in the region. Women avoid him because he is dishonest, performs medically unnecessary procedures that risk women's and children's lives, and he is callous and cruel individual. I saw discussion groups that simply stated that he must be avoided--no matter what. But they did not say why. The insurance I had forced me to his office and I will regret it every day of my life. I hate the fact that he was the first person to touch my child. I hate the fact that I trusted him. I do not use the word evil loosely: This man is evil. He is the Devil in a labcoat with a scalpel. He has neither respect nor regard for women's reprodcutive rights and health. He will do whatever he can to bend you to his will for his profit or break you.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I love Dr. Armstrong! He's the sweetest Dr. and always makes me feel comfortable. He has delivered two of my children and both experiences were excellent! He is such and gentleman and a kind person who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

great bed side manner ,helpful,genuinely concerned

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. Rafael B. Armstrong's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)