Ratings for Dr. Riad A. Kabakibi

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

This doctor is all about the money he can get out of your insurance. My insurance sucks and the claims he's submitted are outrageous: $2500 for a pap smear? I visited his office on Nov. and today April they are still claiming with/ my insurance!! My insurance won't pay and neither would I. As a doctor he couldn't find my iud, and wanted an ultrasound (my insu. won't pay for in-office ultrasound) and my pap smear came back abnormal and wanted to do a colpo.. I went back for a second opinion, and the other doc found it right away. I'm still treating the abnormality. I would just suggest to be very cautious on all the procedures he recommends.. Greedy doctor!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

i visited this doctor as soon as i got to know i was pregnant.He detected my normal pregnancy as ectopic/tubal pregnancy. He scared the hell out of me.He was just interested to operate me,started saying things like other doctors cut open the stomach but i do it laproscopically.Has very poor communication skills.Would never ever recommend this doctor to anyone!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

My aunt began seeing Dr. Kabakibi over 20 years ago. She recommended my mother to see him. He operated on her and the attention he gave her was great. I decided then to visit him. He was so nice. I had a woman gyno before and I was traumatized. However, he was gentle. He is always helpful and willing to answer any and all of your questions. I've been his patient for 2 years and will never go to another gyno unless he retires..

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

He delivered my sons in 95 and 04, I have been seeing him for over 18yrs. His staff is unreal, great people and helpful. He is the type that won't examine you without warming up his hands so your not uncomfortable. He has also done many surgeries on me for endometriosis and cysts, and I never had a problem. Time wise, only 2x's in all these years did i have to wait longer than 20 min which was caused by him having to go to the ER for an emergency or being stuck there for one. His bedside manner is like he is a father to you, very caring, not rushing, and overall just great. Between him and his staff, this is one of the best places to go. Both my preg, were high risk and he sent me to some really good genetic counselors. I give him a A++++++++++ I hope he never retires because I wouldnt want any other dr!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Very helpful staff. He is one of the best OB/GYN I've met. Great people overall!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr. Kabakibi has a great personality, but i would not recomend him as a surgeon. I had a surgery done and half of what he needed to do was left out the procedure. When I went for the post operation visit he could not even believe he did not do what he was supposed to, he fixed by saying that the next one will be an small surgery.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Doctor Kabakibi is not only a good doctor, but a good human being. I was detected at pre term at the 23rd week and he made sure i delivered not before 38, while managing the insurance companies who dont care when you deliver. He was almost like a father figure me. One of the sweetest human beings and an extremely efficient doctor I have ever met. Only thing you have to just remind him of your last visit until he knows your case.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Kabakibi had a friendly personality. However, he did not handle my miscarriage very well at all, thus forcing me to change doctors. At my first initial visit, he did not give me an exam or discuss anything with me. He just gave me a script for LabCorp to get blood/urine taken. The following weekend I started bleeding and called him. He just said to rest, and that it was probably nothing! As the day/weekend progressed, I knew for sure I was miscarrying. I called him again and he said that he was on vacation for the next week, but referred me to get an ultrasound. The place he referred me to was a clinic...even though I had very good insurance! The clinic was just a bad experience all around, as well as how Dr. Kabakibi handled everything.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Dr. Kabakibi, is a wonderful doctor. He delivered both of my girls now 13 & 20mth. He saved my youngest daughters life. Dr. Kabakibi is a top rated Dr, always listening and ready to answer questions when in dought.Always recommended him to my family and will continue with 100% assurance they will also be satisfied

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Riad A. Kabakibi's Credentials

• Al-Azhar Univ, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (Grad. 1970)

MB Health