Ratings for Dr. Christina L. Goodridge

Goodridge is a wonderful caring Doctor. She's been mine for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I saw Dr. Goodridge for 10 years. She allowed me to suffer for 5 of those with a condition that she refused to diagnose me with. Wanted to give me a hysterectomy. I am child bearing age with no children. I saw another Dr. and received the surgery that I really needed and have never felt better. Dr. Goodridge is a horrible OBGYN.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Today was my first visit to her. Spent more than enough time with me. Very nice, will def go back to see her for my annuals.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I've seen Dr. Goodridge for 15 + years. She has always been very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

The staff is rude, callous, and difficult to work with. Dr Goodridge doesn't speed time with her patients and does not explain necessary information. She showed no concern for me, I was just a number and a dollar to her.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

No bedside manner and never introduce herself or ever used my name I thought she was the nurse do not recommend at all

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Goodridge is a great doctor for normal pregnancies. After doing some searching for a doctor for my first baby I've heard great things about her. I went ahead and made a appt with her and from the first visit I was very conformable. She's also a person that gets straight to the point and is kind of short when it comes to questions. My pregnancy was normal up until I was 18 weeks when I developed hyperemesis for out of nowhere. My hyperemesis got out of hand which resulted me being in the hospital on and off for a few months. Dr. Goodridge always kept me updated and I mostly started seeing her once or twice a week. Then after months of being sick, confused and losing almost 50 pounds she had no idea what to do. I end up having a stillborn at 33weeks.I went with a c section. She did it perfect job with the surgery and it healed completely fast. I'm debating on going back to her for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Excellent doctor - very personable and exceptional bedside manner. She gets the annual exam done quickly because no one likes being in those stirrups longer than needed!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Honestly, I feel bad for any pregnant woman that arrives to this woman's practice. I was a new patient and she was very dry and short answered. I asked her once when I'd get the ultrasound to find out the baby's sex and she said, ''if you want to know the sex for "fun" just pay for a 3D/4D ultrasound" I was sooo upset. I finally got my ultrasound and she kept important information about it! Needless to say...I stopped seeing her half way through my pregnancy!! AWFUL experience...just AWFUL.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

i could not recommed this doctor for reasons relating to service and billing

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Christina L. Goodridge's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1996)

Healthnet