Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Galbraith

I definately miss her as my GP. She was a very knowledgable Dr. I am hoping the new dr's are as good, friendly and knowledgable as she was.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Slow to react to patients' concerns. Superficial knowledge, but good memory. Friendly, but not sincerely concerned about patients' well-being.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

She's pretty good and her staff is pretty helpful too, but it is really hard to make an appointment! They only have one line and it's always busy...

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

FANTASTIC DOCTOR, SHE'S BEEN LOOKING AFTER ME AND MY FAMILY FOR 23 YEARS AND WE WILL ALL DEFINITELY MISS HER WHEN SHE RETIRES!!! AS FOR THE WAIT, SOMETIMES OTHER DOCTORS HAVE A FAR LONGER WAITING TIME, PLUS SHE IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT, BRING A BOOK!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Dr. Galbraith is a very caring, knowledgeable and dedicated doctor. If you happen to have a hospital stay, expect Dr. Galbraith to be there first thing in the morning before she reports to her office and also at the end of the day when she is done at the office. I've been a patient of Dr. Galbraith's for 29 years, she has delivered 4 out of 5 of my children, and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. She always takes the time to listen, process and explain diagnosis. Dr. Galbraith is wonderful, and it's no wonder her office is so busy, who wouldn't want a Dr. like her? Absolutely worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr G has been my doctor for over 30 years, delivered both my children. although the wait int he office can be long at times, you have to expect that when the doctor is in such demand. I find she is cring, listens well and does not stoop to the "take a pill" mentallity of most doctors. She routinely involves other types of medicine including herbal. You should consider yourself very lucky if you are one of her patients.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

Only cares to swipe the health card. Not listening to your child's problems; making appointments after 2 weeks and waiting time is more than 2 hours. She doesn't appreciate patient's time. While with patients, she is disturbed due to phone calls, renting the above appartments or other "urgent" duties. All of my friends are sharing this experience with her and will not recomend for looking after your child.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2008

Dr G has been my doc for years and I feel she is the best. She has never hesitated to send me to a specialist when needed, and I have never had any problems when talking to her about any of my concerns. She truly listens to your concerns and will give you the best advice she can. She will also try to send you for the least invaisive procedure that she can to help you. I haven't had probs with her staff as when I have concerns, I can talk to Ruth or Laura and they will get back to me with her advice/recommendations.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Galbraith is amazing - the staff however are not so amazing. The phone is ALWAYS busy when you call but when you are there waiting no one is on the phone - the staff are chatting. Thankfully Dr G makes up for her staff!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr is always friendly and helpful. No pill pusher or unnecessary tests. Been my dr for over 30 years and very satisfied with services rendered.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007