Ratings for Dr. Monique M. Monteilh

I have seen Dr. Monteilh for about eight years. I like her because she is extremely efficient and to the point. I have recommended my friend to her and she has gone to her for a few years now. She is an intelligent doctor that will not waste your time. The wait is never long and the staff is organized.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

As a husband and the father I wonder if she knows my name. Not sure if she has something against men but I feel I should at least be recognized when she comes into the room rather than walking right on by as I sit next to the door. "no ma'am I'm not the door boy". Also checking on my wife when she's admitted would be nice too.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I found this doctor to be very rude, rushing my daughter in law through the exams and brushing off her concerns."That has nothing to do with your pregnancy" seemed to be her standard answer and it was made clear she would not treat ANYTHING such as an earache. My Daughter in Law was clearly uncomfortable with her and I was glared at whenever I ventured a question. We will be searching for another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

great doctor, took time to listen to my needs and helped me

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Monteilh is a great doctor. I have been going to her for the past 7 years and am very sad that I will have to find a new doctor after moving. She and her staff are always very kind and caring. She speaks in a very calm manner and is very thorough. She and her staff were great when I was dealing with medical issues. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an ob/gyn in Lafayette. Just make sure you get to her office early! You will never have to wait very long to get in, except if you get there right before your appointment.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Great Doctor and Staff!!! Seeing them for years. Beautiful people.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Dr. Monique M. Monteilh's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company