Ratings for Dr. Donald R. Blue

Dr. Blue was a gynecologist that many of my friends and family have recommended. He is a doctor you have to constantly question. He is reserve. He diagnosis me without running tests on me after I constantly complain of pelvic pain and gave me a year supply of medicine. I figured I was treated this way because I lost my health insurance. I'm looking for a new Gynecologist.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Such a wonderful doctor. I am comfortable asking any questions I need to. He calmly and thoroughly answers questions you have about your body and medicine and addresses any problems you may have. Staff was very polite and helpful. I will definitely be continuing my yearly visits to this gynecologist.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Blue before I was married, since about 1977. He has always made me feel comfortable and relaxed. When I had my son, he was very patient. I had a C-section. This was my first child and no doctor I have been to has such a great bed-side manner. When I could no longer afford my health insurance, I was sad I could no longer affort to go to Dr. Blue. I do plan to go back as soon as I reinstate my health insurance. I do not feel comfortable going to any other doctor. Cora Darlene Hart Henry

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Donald R. Blue's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Iberia, LA