Ratings for Dr. Paul G. Crawford

Dr. Crawford is a wonderful doctor I have used him for 7 years and he delivered my youngest daughter and was my 19 year olds doctor during her pregnancy until she had to go to a high risk doctor. In my opinion he and his staff are the best!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

I think Doctor Crawford is a great Doctor. I started going to him five years ago when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter. It was a difficult pregnancy and Dr Crawford and his staff were very helpful. My Oldest daughter is now pregnant and she is going to him also.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

I have seen Dr. Crawford since I was a teenager. He saw me through my four pregnancies and now my daughter goes to him. I like Dr. Crawford and his staff because they really care about whats going on with you.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Awesome doctor, he has the best bedside manner. This was my forth child and he made it so easy for me and my family. He is not opposed to VABC.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Yes he is opposed to VBACS--he says he will do them to get you in, then when you are too far along, it's too late

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Dr. Crawford has a great bedside manner and took me on when I was 20 weeks. Good doctor in my opinion and not opposed to VBACs.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr. Paul G. Crawford's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal