Ratings for Dr. Otilia Braescu

One of the most amazing doctors I've ever met. Easy to talk to, and she listens and truly tries to help. She did my abdominal hysterectomy and I was floored by how perfect my incision looked right after surgery.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

OMG!!!!!! I finally found a great doctor. Dr. Braescu is amazing. She took the time to listen to every issue I was having. She was extremely knowledgeable. I have been having issues all my life with no answers from the other gyn's. Dr. Breascu knew immediately what was wrong and suggested a solution. Thank you God for letting me find this wonderful doctor. If you are looking for a new gyn--go see Dr. Braescu!!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Braescu is very caring and understanding. I have had extreme back pain during my pregnancy, and she has done everything possible to make me comfortable while keeping my baby safe. I give her the highest of recommendations.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Braescu is a very caring professional who spends time with her patients -- she knows what their issues and concerns are. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a good OB with a kind bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. Otilia Braescu's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Tirgu-Mures, Romania (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal