Ratings for Dr. Teresa M. Bose

My OB was no longer practicing and I had difficulty finding one who was accepting new patients. I found Dr. Bose by chance but am thankful I did. She was always pleasant and professional. I had the potential for some complications near the end of my pregnancy and she explained things to me thoroughly and helped me remain calm about it. Her staff was also great. Christie, one of her nurse practitioners, was wonderful,...very caring and friendly. I couldn't be happier with my experience and definitely recommend her and her team!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I was placed with Dr. Bose in 2007 when Dr. Gittinger left the practice. We didn't totally click at first, but a couple years later at 34 weeks pregnant I experienced a major complication and Dr. Bose was calm, cleaner-headed, compassionate as ultimately allowed me to deliver a healthy baby boy at full term. I had a second baby last year and felt our relationship had grown from the last experience and found her to be cautious without being hysterical that I may face the same issue and again I again delivered a healthy, full term baby! Personally I would rather see a doctor who excels in her field that one who wants to be my friend! I run into Dr Bose and she always knows my name and even my kids names, which does show me she cares about me as a person and not just a patient! I would recommend Dr Bose to anyone and have!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Parted ways with her at 23 weeks of pregnancy due to poor care, rudeness, and a horrible bed sign manner.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

I happened to stumble upon Dr. Bose when I became pregnant with my first daughter of three. I was so lucky, she is an amazing doctor and I would follow her whereever she went. PS she just moved to Winchester, MA.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Teresa M. Bose's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Woburn, MA