Ratings for Dr. Judith C. Blaise

Decided I had poly cystic ovarian disease just by touching my stomach and she told me I would never have children, which really messed with my head. Having my first in two weeks!!! Horrible doctor!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

She delivered two of my children. I had scheduled c sections due to the fact I had one with my first child that she didn't deliver. I started seeing her when I was 15. She always made me feel comfortable and always had time answer any questions I may have had. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr Blaise delivered 3 out if my 4 children. Her staff are always nice. They always addressed any fears, concerns or questions. Dr Blaise has always been very understanding and respectful of any decisions about how my children are to come into the world.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Blaise is a terrible person. Yes, I said person, not doctor. She scared me into an induction at 39 weeks and 4 days. 27 Hours after I got to the hospital (only 11 hours after pitocin was started and 11 hours ater my water broke) she insisted on a c-section. My son nor I was in any danger and I was dialated to 7. It was just taking too long for her liking. At 4:00 pm I begged and cried for more time. She told me I could have an hour. An hour later when I made no progress I was forced into a c-section. My son was born at 5:17 pm on a Friday afternoon. I never saw Dr. Blaise again in the hospital. She had the weekend off. I guess she had big plans that were more importnant to than my health. I went back to her office to have my staples removed and her phone girl took them out! Yes, the girl who answers the phone took out my staples. I never set foot back in that office and went on to have a successful VBAC 2 years later.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Dr. Judith C. Blaise's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)