Ratings for Dr. Ingrid K. Roskos

RUDE! DO NOT CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS. ONLY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT HERSELF!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

She was rude and made my first pregnancy terrible. Whenever a friend asks who to go to I immediately tell them to avoid Roskos. She would rather talk about herself than your concerns. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr Roskos delivered all three of my children I've never had a problem with her. I've been going to her for years she is so sweet and she answered all my questions and concerns I had. love her!!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

I went to Dr. Roskos for an enlarged uterus and lump in my right ovary. Dr. Roskos was apathetic and rude. My requests were ignored. I had a PAP and went back in four weeks to follow up with another trans. v. ultrasound. Never get one there. The probe was three times the size it was for my first one done at my hospital. I was supposed to get a uterine biopsy following the ultrasound. The doctor was unsuccessful due to my cervix being almost shut. Instead of being concerned she blew it off and wrote me out a prescription for birth control pills. No blood work and no other steps to get the biopsy. They are supposed to have you go to a hospital and get your cervix dilated under anesthesia. I had to find this out on the internet. I have called her twice and cannot get a response. I will NEVER go back to her again. Now I have to start all over and find someone else to do her job and make sure that I don't have uterine cancer. Doctors like her are going to kill someone.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Ingrid K. Roskos's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1998)