Ratings for Dr. John W. Waterfallen

Dr Waterfallen is much more than an amazing doctor. He is an amazing being. A true advocate for each of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr Waterfallen is a wonderful doctor. He sees both of my grown daughters as well as myself. He has also delivered all 5 of my grandchildren. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable but he is also kind and always makes time to talk to his patients. Especially new mothers when they have questions or need some extra support. He doesn't seem rushed or in a hurry when he comes in the room, even though you know he must always be. I trust him and I wouldn't want to use anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Waterfallen is the best in shreveport.. He gives patients the time and talks about any issues you want to talk about. I am quite nervous about this being my first pregnancy but he has eased my fears. I trust him with my life on the table! He's the best and his staff is great. It's a great place to be. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr waterfallen did my emergency surgery last year and id most definetly recommend him to everyone. I had an ectopic tubal pregnancy that was pretty serious. I was 8 weeks pregnantin my right fallopian tube which had to be removed and i had seen a few other doctors that couldn't figure out what was wrong but Dr waterfallen decided to cut me open and find out the problem, he saved my life!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

He's a real good Dr. was recommened by a friend, who's been going to him for 20 yrs. Had a great experience!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I love Dr. Waterfallen. He is absolutely the best around. Several women in my family and also in-laws use him. There are not enough words to describe how wonderfull he is.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

You won't find a better doc in this area. He takes time not only to give you the best treatment, but discusses with you all your concerns. Great doc and good friend to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Waterfallen is the best Dr. in Shreveport, LA I would recommmend him to any female whose in the market for a good OB/Gyn. I love him, he has good bedside manners, he's caring and also concerned about his patients!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. John W. Waterfallen's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1977)