Ratings for Dr. Morton B. Weinberg

Wanted me to return for a second visit to get a prescription for acne after having a skin cancer check, thanks but no thanks... He was not helpful, he seemed money hungry and he needs to retire.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

I traveled 3 hrs to see Dr. He limited what I wanted him to check on! He dismissed my concern of spots spreading on my body & my pores (black-heads) which are spreading across my face & getting larger. Did not do a full body check, only asked me what I wanted to show him. When I asked to remove warts on hand, he held my hand in the air and grabbed a fire-extinguisher-type thing and w/an unsteady arm (no table to balance on) was about to use this thing when I said no thanks! I was shocked at his dismissive behavior. He's been around a long time and many patients continue to use him, but I want somebody who will help me treat my skin conditions, not to just accept them. (I noticed he had blackheads too.)

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. Morton B. Weinberg's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1958)

Secure Horizons