Ratings for Dr. Nancy Loughridge

Just the facts - 1. )Scheduled to have minimally invasive, laproscopic, DAY surgery. Duration was to be about 4 hours max. 2.) Reality- Unplanned, 8 hour long, major abdominal surgery due to search and recovery mission for surgical blade broken off inside me that was floating around my bowels and intestines. I had to stay in hospital for 2 nights and couldn't work for 8 weeks, nevermind the 3+ inch jagged incision running from my belly button to my breast and the constant pain/pressure I felt for over 2 months. 3.) Scar is still quite visible and unattractive. Also, no sun exposure for a year.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Lourhridge is skilled at surgery, bedside manner is to be desired. You can definately find a better OBGYN

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

She is the best OB/GYN I've ever had. She delivered my daughter and has given me the best care since. I would highly recommend her - she is incredible.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr.Loughridge is fantastic. She is very knowledgable and takes great care of her patients. She delivered my son threw c-section and I barely have a scar and was up walking within 48 hours. I plan on having her deliver my second baby in June.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Nancy Loughridge's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield Ppo