Ratings for Dr. Nancy Loughridge

Dr. Loughridge was incredible. I have worked in a surgical department for 10 years, and I was thoroughly impressed. She was thorough in explaining everything step-by-step, and was very comprehensive in her exam. I have an ovarian cyst and she is referring me to a specialty ultrasonographer in Boston, just to make sure that she has all the information that she needs pre-op; as opposed to rushing into surgery. I’m a vet tech, and she told me all about her rescue dog-how personable can you get? The world would be a better place if every surgeon had her personality and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

she is wonderful, so friendly , no rushing.. very nice and kind

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Just the facts - 1. )Scheduled to have minimally invasive, laproscopic, DAY surgery. Duration was to be about 4 hours max. 2.) Reality- Unplanned, 8 hour long, major abdominal surgery due to search and recovery mission for surgical blade broken off inside me that was floating around my bowels and intestines. I had to stay in hospital for 2 nights and couldn't work for 8 weeks, nevermind the 3+ inch jagged incision running from my belly button to my breast and the constant pain/pressure I felt for over 2 months. 3.) Scar is still quite visible and unattractive. Also, no sun exposure for a year.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Lourhridge is skilled at surgery, bedside manner is to be desired. You can definately find a better OBGYN

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

She is the best OB/GYN I've ever had. She delivered my daughter and has given me the best care since. I would highly recommend her - she is incredible.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr.Loughridge is fantastic. She is very knowledgable and takes great care of her patients. She delivered my son threw c-section and I barely have a scar and was up walking within 48 hours. I plan on having her deliver my second baby in June.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Nancy Loughridge's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Kaiser-Permanente