Ratings for Dr. Keyvan Ravakhah

The best doctor I ever had. He spent time listening to me, examining me and explaining everything to me. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Someone I know was trying to get a motorized wheelchair! She was in desperate need of it. The doctor got her a manual chair awhile back. The insurance says the doctor should not have given a person with her health conditions a manual chair. When she called the doctor to see if he would help in getting a motorized wheelchair. Help by writeing a letter. He refused patient and everyone that tried to help! If you ask me thats a doctor thats just in for the money and does not care about his patients enough to take 15 mins to write a letter to help her out!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

flag | Submitted October 10, 2005

Dr. Keyvan Ravakhah's Credentials

• Hacettepe Univ, Tip Fak, Hacettepe, Ankara, Turkey (Grad. 1992)