Ratings for Dr. Marc F. Freedman

I think Dr. Freedman is a very compassionate and caring doctor. I've gone to him for over 15 years and he saw me through a miscarriage and then the birth of my son. He has always answered my questions without making me feel foolish for asking them. He has a gentle manner. He can seem rushed at times, but will answer your questions and give you the information you need. I understand that he no longer delivers babies and the last time I tried to book an appt they told me he is not accepting Blue Cross/Blue Shield anymore. He is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Amazing doctor with a sweet, fabulous bedside manner. Unfortunately doesn't deliver babies anymore, but you can stick with him until 28 weeks before being transferred over to Dr. Rotolo in the same office, who is also great. Dr. Freedman is easy to talk to, gentle, and makes you feel like you are his only patient. He put me at ease immediately and I knew I'd found a gem! I will be sticking with him for a long, long time. Office staff could use some personality improvement, but it's well worth dealing with to see this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

I adore & love Dr. Freedman! My appts always move fast & he always answers my questions throughly! He makes me feel comfortable & safe and i m very glad he's my ob! Sometimes there is a bit of a wait but its a busy office & it should be expected. The best thing is even after my appt has finished & I have left I am always told to call with questions & when I do I always get a great response back. I plan on sticking with dr. Freedman for a while. As for the staff they could improve their service. The phone demeanor is awful and the way they talk to pts is awful sometimes, having some personality isn't bad. U should look like u enjot ur work!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I love burlington obgyn. The staff was great and on time. Dr Freedman was incredible and he calmed my nerves when I was frightened. He is very quick and straight to the point and gets you in and out but if you have questions he is happy to answer them. He may talk alittle fast but thats just one of the things I loved about him . I plan on delivering all my children with him at winchester hospital and would recommend him and burlington obgyn to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Dr. Freedman is poor at explaining your options. He also tends to have an unpleasant bedside manner and can be defensive when questioned. He tends to be very rushed and doesn't have time for questions and is very quick to defer questions with non-answers. As an OB/GYN, I would expect more patience.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Marc F. Freedman's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Healthnet