Ratings for Dr. Alice C. Vincent

Fantastic and compassionate doctor! Dr. Vincent delivered both of my children and was extremely competent and kind throughout both of my pregnancies. Sometimes I did have to wait to see her but it was well worth it, and even during those busy times I never felt rushed. The other doctors in the practice are also very nice.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr Vincent is by far the best Dr ever! She is great and friendly almost always on time (I delivered 2 babies w/her & have been seeing her for 6+ yrs and only had to wait over 15 minutes for one visit because she was delivering an emergency c-section, and the office told me right away when I got there that she would be late) My husband and mom have both been to visits w/me and they also cant say enough about her, in fact my husband has said he wished he could choose her for his pc! I've also met all her associates and all but 1 I instantly clicked with, Dr Lampert did my amnio and I was pleased w/her as well, very attentive and took note of my nervousness and calmed me right away, she was also in my delivery (section) and they worked wonderful as a team. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone lookling for an OB- New England OBGYN and the brigham & womens hospital is second to none!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

Dr. Alice C. Vincent's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1996)